Interfaith Hospitality Network of Somerset County empowers homeless families to attain independence.
Our mission is to:
- Create safe havens for homeless families among the houses of worship of Somerset County’s diverse faith communities.
- Partner with homeless families to plan their transition to independence.
- Connect homeless families to necessary resources.
- Personalize a continuum of services for homeless families with compassionate and professional staff.
- Facilitate mutually enriching relationships between homeless families and the wider community of Somerset County.